Report an Issue or Request Service

311: Report or Request

The most expedient and effective way to alert the city of an issue is to file it online through 311. If action is not taken, or the issue requires follow up, you may want to loop in our office directly by emailing [email protected]

Take action

Anti-Racism Resources
Contact Us
Photo Gallery
Upcoming Events